Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A littil note on confidence

Here's the thing about posting regularly. Sometimes you get distracted with other things. Yup, other things. I would not be doing this right now if I hadn't been sick and didn't have to stay in bed. I'd probably be playing games or brainstorming how to rule the world or eating dabeli. Cuz that's what I do.

How does one always stay confident? Confidence comes from preparation. Confidence comes from foresight. Foresight in turn comes from preparation and experience. Experience comes from preparation. Goals are important. When I don't have a goal, I do random things. Doing random things isn't necessarily bad. But at the end of doing a random thing, I don't get the same amount of happiness and fun as I get from achieving a goal based on unbelievable strategic execution. Yes, it definitely is as badass as it reads. The more happiness I get, the more fun I have, the more confident I am. So if at any time I find myself unconfident, I guess I could fall back and see if I've prepared for a goal.

No comments: